Winston-Salem State University (WSSU) welcomed 17 new Heritage Society members during an induction ceremony on Dec. 4.
The Heritage Society, established to honor individuals who’ve established an endowed fund or included the university in their estate plans, investments are truly transformational, says WSSU Chancellor Elwood L. Robinson, who is among the newest class of inductees.
The inductees are:
- Carolyn Anderson
- L’Tanya Bailey ’78
- Erline Dennis ‘39
- Beth Day-Hairston ‘84
- Roland and Barbara Hayes ‘56
- Tommy and Patricia Hickman
- Elwanda Ingram
- Prince and Nancy Jernigan ‘73
- Alex and Daphne Johnson ‘71
- The Estate of Dr. Casey Jones ‘55
- Pamela Reid
- Elwood and Denise Robinson
- The Estate of Josephine Robinson
- Carolyn Closs ‘87
- William and Reba Warren
- Roland and Velma Watts
- Michael and Eleanor Dalton-Williams ‘64
The Heritage Society now has nearly 100 members and has raised more than $300,000 in planned gifts and endowments that will help students pursue their education.
For more information about the Heritage Society, visit www.wssulegacy.org.